Farm pond (Khet talai )
- (Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana )
- Construction farm pond is a very important and useful activity for harvesting rain water.
- To all category of farmers 60% of cost (Additional 10% subsidy of total cost will be born from State Budget Head) or maximum Rs 63000/- for earthen farm pond and Rs 90000/- for Farm pond with plastic lining (300 Micron on per BIS Standards), whichever is less Subsidy will be payable for individual beneficiary.
- Farmer should have ownership of minimum 0.3 hectare cultivable land.
By/Through Kiosk -
Application by self –
- Farmer can apply from any nearest e-mitra Center.
- Farmer will deposit duly filled e signed application form with required documents to e mitra and take receipt of it.
- Applicant will fill on line e-from and upload Scanned required documents.
- Applicant will fill Online e-farm and upload scanned required documents.
- Applicant will get online receipt of application filling.
- Applicant will ensure delivery of original required document to concerned office of Agriculture Department and will get receipt from office.
- Submission of Aadhar card / Bhamashah card number is mandatory for subsidy.
- Required document with application- Aadhar card / Bhamashah card is mandatory, copy of Jamabadi (issued within six months period) and affidavit on plain paper regarding total irrigated and un-irrigated land.
- In cause of joint land holder, individual land holders having more then one hector share in a khasara will be eligible for subsidy on separate farm ponds on the consent of all joint holders.
- Within 30 days of work completion.
Source of benefit :-
- Concerned district level Agriculture office.
Authorized officer :-
- Gram Panchayat level:- Agriculture Supervisor
- Panchayat samiti level:- Assistant Agriculture officers.
- Sub District level:- Assistant Director Agriculture ( Ext).
- District level:- Dy. Director Agriculture (Ext).