Wild Harvest Collection

The wild harvest collector can apply for the certification to RSOCA (application Pro-forma & respective organic system plan formats are available on the website). The complete filled in form along with the allocated Fees has to be deposited to the Agency. After the complete verification RSOCA will issue the certificate after the final approval of certification committee.


Following documents are required to submit along with application form:-

1.       Legal document of registration of unit under State government/central government.

2.       Annual handling plan.

3.       Site map (Division/Range).

4.       Permission from forest department.

5.       Collection manual.

6.       Collectors list.

7.       List of commodities with their potential harvest quantity.