Sprinkler irrigation and Mobile Raingun
- (NFSM, NMOOP)
- Sprinkler irrigation and Mobile Raingun facility is provided to farmers for promoting efficient use of irrigation water.
- Individual beneficiary programme.
(A) Sprinkler irrigation Programme:-
- NFSM – Pulses and Wheat :- Subsidy 50% of unit cost or maximum Rs 10000/- per hectare whichever is less, will be payable.
|Unit cost as per GOI
||Subsidy Payable in %
|19600/- per Hectare
|Non DPAP/ Non DDP
- (a) By/Through kiosk -
- Farmer can apply from any nearest CSC/e-mitra Center.
- Farmer will deposit duly filled e signed application form with required documents to CSC and take receipt of it.
- Applicant will fill on line E-from and upload Scanned required documents.
- (b) Application by self –
- Applicant will fill Online E-farm and upload scanned required documents.
- Applicant will get online receipt of application filling.
- Applicant will ensure delivery of original required document to concerned office of Agriculture Department and will get receipt from office
- Submission of Aadhar card / Bhamashah card number is mandatory for subsidy.
- Required document with application- Aadhar card / Bhamashah card , copy of jamabadi (issued within six months period) and affidavit on plain paper regarding total irrigated and un irrigated land
समय अवधि :-
- Within 30 days of work completion.
Source of benefit :-
- Concerned district level Agriculture office.
Authorized officer :-
- Gram Panchayat level:- Agriculture Supervisor
- Panchayat samiti level:- Assistant Agriculture officers.
- Sub District level:- Assistant Director Agriculture ( Ext).
- District level:- Dy. Director Agriculture (Ext).