- Construction of Diggi is very useful activity in Canal Command area to restore surplus water for field crops and other agriculture activity.
- A subsidy 75% of unit cost (Additional 10% subsidy of total cost will be born from State Budget Head) or maximum Rs 3.0 lac. Whichever is less, will be payable to all category of farmers with minimum capacity of four lac liter Storage capacity as an individual beneficiary.
- Farmer should have ownership on minimum 1.0 ha cultivable land.
- (a) By/Through kiosk -
- Farmer can apply from any nearest CSC/e-mitra Center.
- Farmer will deposit duly filled e signed application form with required documents to CSC and take receipt of it.
- Applicant will fill on line E-from and upload Scanned required documents.
- (b) Application by self –
- Applicant will fill Online E-farm and upload scanned required documents.
- Applicant will get online receipt of application filling.
- Applicant will ensure delivery of original required document to concerned office of Agriculture Department and will get receipt from office
- Submission of Aadhar card / Bhamashah card number is mandatory for subsidy.
- Required document with application- Aadhar card / Bhamashah card , copy of jamabadi (issued within six months period) and affidavit on plain paper regarding total irrigated and un irrigated land
- Within 30 days of work completion.
Source of benefit :-
- Concerned district level Agriculture office.
Authorized officer :-
- Gram Panchayat level:- Agriculture Supervisor
- Panchayat samiti level:- Assistant Agriculture officers.
- Sub District level:- Assistant Director Agriculture ( Ext).
- District level:- Dy. Director Agriculture (Ext).